My Office Listings

22504 LOUGHEED Highway
East Central Maple Ridge V2X 2V1


Main Photo: 22504 LOUGHEED Highway in Maple Ridge: East Central Retail for sale : MLS®# C8028451
Prop. Type:
MLS® Num:
Bus Major:
Food & Beverage
Bus Minor:
FB - Restaurant
Build. Type:
Freehold TWO STOREY BUILDING in Downtown Maple Ridge. Recently replaced items, Furnace, electricity, hot water tank, windows, roof, painting inside & outside, fully renovated residential unit (2nd floor - 3 BED + 1 DEN/12 FULL BATH,& LIVING ROOM, NEW APPLIANCES) etc. Very busy & stable full kitchen restaurant on ground floor. Decent parking spaces (6) NOI($58,596/year) CAM ($1,348/mon) if you need info package, pls email listing agent!!!
Sale Type:
Property Type:
Major Bus Type:
Food & Beverage
Minor Bus Type:
FB - Restaurant
Wood Frame
Building Type:
Year built:
1945 (Age: 74)
Total Floor Area:
4,440 sq. ft.
Retail Size:
2,750 sq. ft.
Other Size:
1,690 sq. ft.
Land Use/Zoning:
$12,760.59 / 2019
Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Storage, Visitor Parking, Washrooms Female/Male
Water Supply:
Baseboard, Hot Water
Env Assmt Phase:
Phase/Stage 1
  • Photo 1: 22504 LOUGHEED Highway in Maple Ridge: East Central Retail for sale : MLS®# C8028451
    Photo 1 of 1
Larger map options:
Listed by Ted Cho PREC* of Sutton Group-West Coast Realty
Data was last updated November 14, 2019 at 03:10 AM (UTC)
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.